अफगानिस्तान में फिर भूकंप, पाकिस्तान, श्रीनगर, पठानकोट में भी झटके

SRCLocationUTC Date/timeMDINFO
ERI Felt A (not Listed) EarthquakeNov 22 23:594.60MAP I Felt It


  • west bengal,paschim medinipur,garhbeta,k - I was sat on the ground at about12pm,suddenly the ground started moving and my head also moving.after few minutes i realized that it's an earthqueke.
  • Kabul - I don't think there is any damage it was about 50 seconds long
  • Srinagar - The earth shook moderately , I felt a couple of jolts
  • Wazirabad - horified
  • mohali - mild shaking curtains, 6th floor of an apartment building. Time 23.52
  • Kabul - In bed n my bed was shaking.. Told laila about it
  • Kabul - lasted near 1 minute
  • Murree - Keine bekannten Schäden.
  • Pathankot - 2nd floor of my home some sound of steel goods and bed shaking rapidly around 6seconds
  • srinagar - no damage caused
  • KABUL - The earthquake was strong and I got nervous as we experienced a very strong earthquake in October and it was really frightening so I scared that this earthquake will be the same. Naturally it's normal because we had lots of raining and tonight and tomorrow we will have continuous raining and it will cause earthquakes so I urge my people to be aware of such earthquakes and it's after shocks.
  • SRINAGAR - i think a moderate quake was 23:55 pm IST, In srinagar
  • srinagar - I felt everything vl b damaged but it's ok Alhamdulillah but it's terrible as it continued for few enough seconds
  • Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

    और नया पुराने